WHO CAN APPLY?
- Outstanding talents, innovators, high potentials.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- If an applicant has a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years.
- If an applicant has a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years.
- If an applicant has a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years.
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you have chosen the Lab closest to your location. Keep in mind that travel and accommodation expenses for the participation at an international Falling Walls Lab will not be covered.
If you have already participated in a Falling Walls Lab as a presenter, you are no longer eligible to apply.
Applications must be filled out in English! Applications in other languages will not be accepted.
DAAD Scholarships in German:
PhD Scholarship, due date 15.10:
One Year GrantsScholarship, due date 15.10:
EPOS (PhD and Master) 2019-2020:
PPGG (Master): https://bit.ly/2J8QPNF
DAAD Re-Invitation (DAAD Alumni): daad.de/go/en/stipa50015492
DAAD Research Stays: daad.de/go/en/stipa50015456