Function of the Faculty
Faculty of Business Administration has the main functions as follows:
1) Training and Teaching
– Making plans for constructing and developing the Faculty’s Strategy and Vision in education and other fields;
– Implementing the curricula and syllabi of the Faculty’s majors/specializations and joining in other training programs of FTU;
– Building and improving the training programs of the Faculty and other programs at FTU;
– Concretizing the objectives, curricula, syllabi and methodologies in different training programs of FTU;
– Managing quality, content, and training methodology of the Faculty’s majors/specializations.
2) Conducting research
– Deploying the research tasks specified by the Government
– Building capacity, and improving quality in doing research of the Faculty
– Implementing research projects;
– Organizing workshops, seminars and conferences.
3) Human resource management
– Managing the human resource of the Faculty in accordance with the University’s goals, directions and regulations;
– Doing the long-term planning, and also planning the short-term activities for faculty members;
– Consulting and joining in the University’s recruitment procedures;
– Building plans for training and education, enhancing professional knowledge;
– Training junior lecturers toward the target of developing the next generations of lecturers;
– Evaluating the teaching and research capability of faculty members in order to ensure the best quality.