The Faculty of Business Administration would like to inform about the graduation course in the first phase of the year 2021 as follows:
1/ For students on internships:
– After the Department of education and training sends the list of OFFICIAL students to do the internship to the Fa, the Faculty will assign instructors and notify students
– Students doing the report do not have to register instructor for the Faculty
2/ For students doing graduation thesis:
– Students register instructor, research field (not the topic in graduation thesis) on the following link, deadline: 25/2/2021
– After the Department of Education and Training sends to the faculty the list of OFFICIAL students to do graduation thesis, the Faculty will assign instructor (based on the number of lecturers of the faculty, the number of students doing thesis graduation, the students’ aspirations about teaching and learning, field of study…) and notify students as soon as possible
– Students, even though they have registered instructor and fields of research on the link, if their names are not on the official list of the Department of Education and training, they will not be assigned instructor .
– After being assigned, students contact to the instructors and ask them for the topic of the thesis.
– The Faculty will send a link for students to submit topic that has been approved by the instructor and the registration form for students to submit the hard copy to the Faculty (submitted in groups with the same instructor): Faculty will announce later.
3/ Students should follow the information on the website of the Department of Education and Training, Faculty of Business Administration and personal email