Pursuant to Decision No. 3177/QD-ĐHNT dated December 28th, 2018 of the Rector of the University of Forein Trade on Regulations on conditions for graduation module, graduation proccess for undergraduate students according to the credit system at Foreign Trade University;
Pursuant to the plan and progress of teaching and learning for the 2020-2021 school year;
Foreign Trade University announces the Plan for the first batch of graduation module and graduation proccess in 2021, to be implemented in the second semester of the 2020-2021 school year, for full-time students at Hanoi and Quang Ninh campus as follows:
Students completing the graduation course according to this announcement include students of class 56 (2016-2021) and students of other courses currently studying at Hanoi and Quang Ninh campus who are eligible as prescribed in Clause 1 of Article 3, Decision 3177/QD-ĐHNT of the Rector of Foreign Trade University.
Time for completing the graduation module and graduation process
2.1. Time to register the graduation module, register for the field and topic of thesis, assign instructors.
– From March 22nd-24th, 2021: Students register information about graduation module, fields, topics, and instructors.
– Before March 27th, 2021: The Faculty publishes the list of instructors, fields of study and instructions related to the implementation of the graduation module.
The registration of topics, publication of the list of instrctors, grading and announcement of grades, registration for graduation is done online through the support system at http://eprofile.ftu.edu.vn.
2.2. Time for implementing graduation module
|1||Final thesis||9 credits||Writing final thesis||13 weeks
(29/03/2021 – 25/06/2021)
|2||Intership report||3 credits||Studying one additional elective module suitable to the content of the major||8 weeks
(29/03/2021 – 21/05/2021)
|6 credits||Writing final internship report||10 weeks
(29/03/2021 – 04/06/2021)
2.3. Time to process graduation registration and award diplomas:
– Before July 9, 2021: Department of Undergraduate Education cooperates with the Faculty, Students Affair Office, Deparment of Finance and Plan to review academic and non-academic points, the situation of tuition payment, then synthesize graduation documents and submit to the Graduation Council
– Before July 16, 2021: The graduation council meets to approve graduation for students.
– From July 19, 2021: Department of Undergraduate education issues relevant certificates to students.
– In October 2021: Department of Undergraduate organizes the Graduation Ceremony for students.