- Join one of the most unique and successful software companies in the world who is planning to deploy significant capital in Vietnam through a series of acquisitions
- Opportunity to learn about M&A from top strategic acquirer of software companies
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a deep bench of talent in M&A, Finance, Operations, Software Development from all over the world
- Develop and contribute to the existing M&A funnels by identifying and evaluating strategic software acquisition opportunities for investment portfolios across different industries.
- Support the M&A team in identifying new vertical markets within Vietnam and surrounding region.
- Conduct industry research on core vertical markets to identify major competitors, industry trends and business risks etc.
- Attend in-person meetings and/or video call with the M&A team and business owners.
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in CRM software.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc assignments as required.
- 3rd or 4rd year university student – pursuing a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Possess a personal laptop
- Strong work ethics, organizational, time management and internet research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent English (both writing and speaking)
- Flexible work location (in office or remote)
- English communicating environment
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee after graduation
- Attending remote/in-person trainings
- Mentored by executives from one of the most successful software companies in the world
- Opportunities to interact with business owners, C-Suite executives in the software sector
We don’t usually talk much about ourselves; however, those who know us speak highly of us. Here’s the link to a Business Breakdowns podcast that talks about Constellation Software, by one of our long-term shareholders: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3sMTzPDtfoBiT2ugf70IhR
To apply, please send CV to Mr. Trung via email: email@example.com with subject “Vietnam BD internship – name – school”